To celebrate the big two-eight (and coincidentally my fifth year anniversary of moving to the UK), the hubs and I took a trip down to Thorpe Park, where we road coasters and screamed ourselves into laughing.
Today I invited some of my closest friends to gather round at casa de bluebirdcage for some good ole southern cookin.
Macaroni & Cheese
Stuffed Mushrooms (made by my southern counterpart Leza)
The playlist- mostly overseen by mix master Nino:
Thee Oh Sees
Tennis (to which Raf & I played a mean game of table tennis to)
1. Mix Master Nino and the goodie bags
2. When life hands you lemons
3. The spread
4. Food with friends
5. How to set off your fire alarm
6. Goin for gold...Olympics birthday!
7. Snoopy Dance
8. Let them eat cake!
9. And then there were none.
It's been a lovely weekend. Time to relax...x