A Night out with Jurlique


Jurlique recently launched their new Nutri-Define range and invited a friend and I along to attend.

Set in The Sanderson's Agua Spa, six white draped pods with chairs as fluffy as clouds lined the room where we were treated to a hand and arm massage using Jurlique's Rose Moisturising Cream. My senses were sent into overload. Closing my eyes, I was transported to a meadow on a spring day. Tall grass waving in the breeze…then I was back in the room. Back to the white fluffy cloud chair. Surrounded by cocktails, beauty bloggers, and canapes. (still in a dream if you ask me).



The purpose of our meeting was simple yet complex - like Jurlique's new range of "age reclaiming rituals". These come in three products: a retexturising facial serum, a multi-correcting day cream, and a rejuvenating overnight cream. A recipe of horseradish, mulberry root, rosemary, peppermint and glycogen help to rejuvenate your skin, leaving you smelling good enough to nibble on. All the while offering a breakthrough ingredient delivery system which penetrates deeply into the layers of skin to combat major signs of ageing.



I left the Sanderson in a dreamlike state. Smelling of roses and tipsy on mojito. Goody bag at my side, filled with peppermint tea and my very own 30ml bottle of Nutri-Define Superior Rextexturising Facial Serum waiting to be unwrapped.

Thank you for the lovely night Jurlique! #DefineYour Beauty



P.S. How amazing is the Sanderson's decor?? A galactic elevator? Yes please!





Comments

Popular Posts