Vol 11

Happy Sunday ya'll.  

It's been a very busy week, but a good one. My new part-time job has started: working the shop floor for the first time in nearly eight years. 
Having worked for a five-strong team dealing rarely with clients for the greater part of the last year, I have definitely grown into my shell. The prospect of dealing with customers face-to-face was almost overwhelming but I really wanted the challenge. Any first-day nerves have now been shattered (and let me tell you, I was shaking in my little horsehair sneaks). 

Four days down and I've high fived the CEO at the 21st summer birthday bash, and received an unexpected gift from a customer.

All in all, it's been a good first week. Let's keep it goin.






I'll leave you with a little Sunday playlist. Enjoy your weekends!
(and please share your ear worms!!)



Side A

Primal Scream - Loaded 
The Charlatans - The Only One I Know 
Dark Dark Dark - Daydreaming


Side B

Frank Ocean - Super Rich Kids
Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again
Electric Light Orchestra - Strange Magic
Cockteau Twins - Squeeze-Wax
New Order - Your Silent Face


Hidden Track

Bobby Hebb - Sunny

Comments

Popular Posts